List of Core Values (personal & professional)
1) Firstly name your values.
You may find this online list at the bottom of the page helpful (please feel free to add your own if you can’t see your core values on the list).
2) I then want you to reflect on these values and narrow down your list to 2 or 3 if you can.
Answer: The 2 or 3 values that I truly live your life by are:
3) Now list what behaviours (actions or activities) do you undertake or allow for that support these values?
Answer: The actions and activities that support me to live by my values are:
4) Now ask yourself who supports your efforts to put these values into practice? Who are the people that encourage & support you when you are acting on these values? (Even when you feel discomfort)
Answer: The people that I choose to have around me to support my core values are:
5) Now finish these sentences… Because of my core values my life is more: Without these core values I would be missing: 6) And now the key to knowing when you aren’t living by your core values can be found by answering these questions
Answer: I know I’m in the shit and disconnecting from my core values when:
Answer: I know I’ve lost my way in life when: Answer: I know I’m out of alignment (emotionally, mentally, physically or spiritually) with my values when:
7) And finally when was the time when you lived with and actioned (i.e embodied) all of your most important values?
Answer: The time I was the embodiment of all of my core values was: When we move away from our core values we become disconnected from ourselves (Self) and can experience emotional, mental, spiritual and physical dis-ease. Learning to see the red flags that tell us we are disconnecting from our authentic selves/lives is a fabulous life skill and one I’m happy to share with you in this moment.
If you wish to do more work around core values, authenticity & potential disconnection then please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org I’m happy to support you with this work… Lori x
- Attitude – positive
- Delight of being, joy
- Global view
- Good health
- Hard work
- Inner peace
- Management Maximum utilization (of time, resources)
- Peace – inner
- Personal Choice
- Respect for others
- Self-thinking Service (to others, society)
- Solving Problems
- Succeed; A will to
- Success; Achievement
[fbcomments url="" width="375" count="off" num="3" countmsg="wonderful comments!"]