“Having been a successful self-employed business woman for a fair few years I’ve learnt a great deal about the business world and in particular what it takes to stand out both online and in person. I’ve put together this course because I’ve made some great mistakes and had some wonderful successes and this knowledge deserves to be shared”
This 12 week course will support you to set up your therapeutic or creative business and to be truly seen as the go to person in your field (even if you work in a saturated market) but in an honest, realistic, and ethical way. I will support you to understand your blocks & resistance to success, truly get to grips with your business goals and spot potential cockups and liabilities.
You will understand your ideal client (it’s not always who you think they are), create incredible branding, and understand your field of visibility and what it really takes to put yourself out there. You’ll also understand the organised head-mess that is social media, including the hints, tips and information no-one will tell you.
I’ll guide you to creating your business future in a fool-proof way and ultimately support you to run it in a strong, compassionate, ethical and mindful way. I will give you loads of links and contacts that you’ll need as well as tickle the creative part of your grey matter.
It’s essentially 12 weeks to launch if you are ready and I will hold your hand every step of the way.
The self-employed small business owner and/or those who are just starting out but truly want to stand out and generate income whilst attracting the right clients.
- Anyone who wants to understand how to attract your ideal client, how to make money ethically and how to get to grips with having a successful online presence in a potentially saturated or alternatively niche field of work.
- Doulas, physical therapists, yoga & pilates teachers, psychotherapists and coaches, complementary health therapists, artists, crafters, handymen/women, personal trainers, nutritionists…..actually ANYONE who has a brilliant business idea that makes their heart sing but they can’t quite make it work or are too scared to.
What you need
- a journal or notebook
- a lever arch file
- a willingness to be prodded
- computer with internet access and Skype/Facetime
- oh, and a business or business idea
One hour per fortnight (6 sessions over 12 weeks) and as much time as you are willing to give outside of the sessions to work on your business.
Please click here for a list of fees and payment plans.