“The best personal journey I have had”
Mindfulness is the buzzword of the self-help world but not many folks really understand what it means to live mindfully in contemporary society.
This gorgeous enquiry course will see you undertake a 12 week guided reflective practice that will support you to tweak and finely tune your way of being so you can authentically understand your own innate mindfulness & have a greater awareness within your own life experience.
This course is totally BS free and encourages you to feel, think and act authentically, mindfully and with compassion.
Anyone wanting to turn towards their own personal life experience and be asked the deeper questions that can trigger emotional & spiritual ‘lightbulb’ moments. Anyone interested and curious enough to explore contemporary mindfulness in a secular & pragmatic course setting and be supported to open up their way of being, living and loving.
- The truth seekers, the mindfully curious and anyone seeking the answers to life’s deeper and more profound questions.
What you need
- A desire to invest in yourself.
- A gut or heart based feeling that now is the time to seek support to experience more pleasure, balance, happiness and authenticity.
- A knowledge that there is more out there for you and a desire to tap into that knowledge.
- A willingness to turn towards the painful or uncomfortable areas of your life rather than turn away.
- Trust in yourself (or a willingness to trust that I can help you find that trust).
- A willingness to seek support.
- Access to the internet and a working computer or a smartphone/tablet with Skype.
- A notebook or journal.
A weekly mentoring session (60 mins) for the duration of the course plus a free Embedded Life session 4 weeks later. Approximately 1-2 hours per week of ‘Me time’ to invest in your journey with directed and self directed work.
Please click here for a list of fees and payment plans.